Release Notes - v0.12.0
This release contains a bunch of stability fixes in the backend, but also some new features in the UI. Most notably, the UI can now display prefixes as directories, bringing back some familiarity to its feel.
This release is meant for testing and feedback gathering. It is not recommended for production use.
Should a bug be found and not expected to be related to the list below, one should feel encouraged to file an issue in our GitHub repository.
- UI: Add support for folder-like view of prefixes in the object explorer
- SFS: Performance improvements by utilizing SQLite's facilities in favor of custom mutexes
- SFS: Use SQLite in WAL mode
- SFS: Wrap OP execution in exception handler to avoid crashing on non-implemented stubs
- SFS: Improve robustness of SAL-layer errors, which now create the appropriate HTTP error codes
- SFS: Gracefully handle out-of-space situations
- Build: Fix missing
.note.ABI-tagELF section causing exec format errors on some platforms
- On-disk format for the metadata store changed
No known issues